Friday, November 8, 2013

Mister Sunshine

For some odd reason today I decided to wear these Versace pants that I have held onto since high school. I never wore them out in public, in fear that the print was too bold for my style. Nonetheless, I proceeded to wear them out in spite of my thoughts and I'm pleased at the fact of how comfortable they are.  I'm glad I held onto them when my mother decided to donate them all those years back and lately, my style keeps gravitating towards my mother's old vintage pieces. And strange enough, this outfit was fit for the Autumn weather because of California's extremely bi-polar weather. 
-xx, Kat 
Sheer Chiffon Top: Cotton On | Pants: Versace Jeans Couture | Heels: Yves Saint Laurent | Bag: Versace "Couture" Large Patent Bag | Bracelet: Hermès | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

1 comment:

  1. i love the bold versace print! definitely was a good idea to hold on them

    http://theanatomyoffashionbyjane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete