Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Spontaneous Dinner Date❤

Delicious food paired with good company always equals a wonderful occasion. The other evening, my boyfriend spontaneously took me to an Italian restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was located in a not so lively looking plaza, but the restaurant itself was adorable!  The place was surrounded by greenery and it was decorated by little LED lights. So of course, we sat outside in the patio to enjoy the romantic ambience and cool weather. We started off our dinner with calamari and some complementary bread with olive oil and basaltic vinaigrette. I had the lasagna for my main course and he ordered the lobster ravioli. They were both delicious and probably one of the best pastas I've ever tasted. Despite how full we both were, we decided to also try their deserts. I ordered a tiramisu, while he ordered cannoli. Although the deserts were good, I would definitely stick to their main courses and go elsewhere for desert next time. Maybe it's because of the fact that the tiramisu had a very strong taste of rum or some sort of liquor, which wasn't exactly appetizing to me or just simply because I don't exactly have a sweet tooth. It was a fun dinner date and I love the fact that it was so spontaneous! Hopefully, we go on more of these surprise dates sometime soon. Or, maybe I should plan one ^.^
-xx, Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment